We welcome you to Patmos Villa Sophia
• Main House: 280m2
• Private Garden
• Sleeps: 10+4
• 5 double bedrooms with two private balconies each
• 2 extra rooms
• 6 private bathrooms, one for each bedroom and extra room
• Living room with fireplace and 50′ Plasma TV
• Two fully equipped kitchens
• Library with PC, Free Wi-fi in all of villa with 24 Mbps Internet Line
• Auxiliary spaces: 4200 m2
• Verandas, porches
• Storage room
• Swimming pool 50 square meters (5X10)
• Private estate 8500 m2
1) DOLPHIN STUDIO of 35 m2 with double queen sized bed and two sofa beds, sleeps up to 4 and offers private bathroom and ample spaced, fully equipped kitchen with stove and large refrigerator, as well as laundry space with washing machine and dryer.
2) GARDEN STUDIO of 35 m2 with double queen sized bed and two sofa beds, sleeps up to 4 and offers private bathroom
1) LIVING ROOM consisting of a seating area with four traditional large sofas and satellite TV, a fireplace and an independent balcony with dining table for 10 -14 people and amazing eastern and southerns views of the sea, the pool, olive groves, Patmos and surrounding islands.
2) DINING ROOM with capacity for 10 -14 people and amazing northern and eastern views of the sea, the port and the island.
3) MAIN KITCHEN fully equipped with stove, large refrigerator and dishwashing machine also offering amazing western and northern views of the Monastery, the port and the island
4) LIBRARY ROOM with complete office facilities, PC, internet, telephone center, teleconference etc, free WiFi, private bathroom, independent entrance and protected balcony with amazing southern views.
1) OLIVE ROOM with double bed, private bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing southern and western views of sea, olive groves and the island
2) EAGLE ROOM with double bed and room for 1 extra small bed (for child), private ample spaced bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing eastern and western views of sea and the island
3) CROSS ROOM with double bed and private bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing southern and western views of sea, the monastery and the island plus access to roof garden with unique panoramic view of Patmos and surrounding sea and islands
Mystery guarding gem
Patmos is considered by many as the secret and mystery guarding gem of the Greek islands and “the most idyllic place to live in Europe”, according to Forbes Magazine.
It is a charming and peaceful vacation destination in the Dodecanese Islands, featuring a variety of truly beautiful village settlements, scenic beaches, elegant restaurants, traditional tavernas and numerous aspiring churches and other shrines for worship and meditation.
A place ideal for visitors who seek a relaxing holiday on an intimately authentic Greek island, Patmos’ beauty has been praised in a cover story by the New York Times’ T Magazine, while its main settlement of Chora, an architectural marvel of white-washed houses and narrow streets, is prominent among UNESCO’s World Heritage sites.
Prepared for you
Right in the center of this blessed Greek Island of Patmos, where humans are thought to have settled there as far back as 2000 B.C, and Jesus’ beloved apostle St. John wrote the ultimate prophetic Book of Revelation of the Bible in 95 A.D, we have prepared the stunning estate of Patmos Villa Sophia since 2008 for you.
Here you can expect the highest standards of hospitality and personalized service, in an authentic Greek islands’ traditional luxury Patmos Villa, so you can enjoy an utterly satisfying and even life changing vacation experience that you will cherish forever.
A private estate retreat
Patmos Villa Sophia is prevailing practically alone over a uniquely advantageous ten acre plateau in the most aristocratic area of the historical island, Epsimia Bay.
It literally offers a breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic view of all the spectacular surrounding seas and islands, as well as the thousand years old Monastery Castle of Saint John’s.
Mountain view next to the sea
Patmos Villa Sophia is decorated and furnished in genuine byzantine style, it aspires to immerse you in the original island life and traditions of Patmos.
What makes Patmos Villa Sophia unique:
Featuring a private 50 square meters pool with sun terrace, the estate lies just 150 metres from Epsimia Beach and is located on the amphitheatrical center of the island providing advantageous access to all its major attractions.
The monumental sight of the Cave of the Apocalypse, the popular intellectual elite and celebrity settlement of Chora, the scenic town of Skala with its port, and the picturesque and quiet fishing village of Grikos are all within a 4 kilometers radius.